Ova rubrika namijenjena je registriranim korisnicima.
Traže se freelanceri za HR jezik!
- Kategorija: Zanimljivosti i oglasi
- Objavljeno: Srijeda, 10 Siječanj 2018 11:08
- Hitovi: 7889
Teaching in the Institutions, Organs and Agencies of the EUROPEAN UNION in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
CLL/Allingua Centres de Langues is looking for (M/F):
In: CROATIAN to complete its team of trainers responsible for teaching their maternal language to personnel for international institutions based in Luxembourg from 2017 to 2020.
- You have a university degree in languages and you have had a minimum 2,400 hours experience over at least 3 years since 2007 in teaching your native language to an international adult audience;
- You don’t have a university degree in languages but you have a minimum 4,000 hours experience over the least 5 years since 2005 in teaching your native language to an international adult audience;
- You have a C1 level in French and/or English;
- You are in possession of a laptop and you include the new technologies in the classroom;
- You are well-organised, enthusiastic and have good communication skills.
Our job offer
- A motivating, professional project in international institutions;
- A challenging opportunity to teach an international and multicultural audience;
- Full or part-time posts available;
- The possibility to be part of a team with an ambitious professional project;
- The opportunity to develop your skills through on-going training schemes offered by Allingua.
Make sure that the following elements are attached to your letter of application:
- your CV in Europass format;
- a copy of your university degree in the domain of languages;
- a double sided copy of your identity card;
- the contact details of previous employers who may be contacted for references.